AN INVITATION TO PAY IT FORWARD
As a graduate of our live event, what better way to give back than to help others who are just beginning the journey? Our Community Program is the ultimate opportunity to take your leadership skills, passion, energy, creativity, insights and talents to the next level as you support participants attending our live events, while learning and growing yourself. Whether as a Crew member, a Leader, or a Trainer, members of our Community support and create life-changing experiences.
Apply to Crew
To become a Crew Member, you must apply to Crew using the Crew Request form below. Your request will be reviewed, and only when you have received an email confirmation that you have been approved are you a member of the Crew. We encourage you to not make any non-refundable reservations without receiving this approval.
- You must have attended, as a participant, the event that you are requesting to Crew.
- You must have attended or Crewed the event you are requesting to Crew within the last 3 years.
- You must have attended or Crewed any event within the last 3 years.
- If you are under 18 years of age on the day that Crew for the event begins, your parent or guardian must also be Crewing (or in some cases attending) the event, sign a consent form, and have already Crewed at least one event prior to the one you are Crewing (that is, you cannot both be first-time Crew at the same event.). Crew requests for those under age 18 are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The minimum age for Crew is 18 years old.
Preference is given to:
- Veteran Crew who have Crewed within the last 18 months.
- Participants who have attended any event within the last 18 months.
Apply to Crew Now